A collection of useful links for budding French students, if you have a link you’d like to share please contact us.
VoulezVouloz is not responsible for the content of external sites
- ECHO-FLE: The forum for Francophone exchanges and activities!
- TV5 Monde: Meteo: The world weather in French.
- French click: Play French grammar and vocabulary games.
- RFI – Radio France Internationale: Radio France Internationale is a major international radio broadcaster boasting 46 million listeners.
- Online Encyclopedia and Dictionary – TV5: TV5 offers you an online French Encyclopedia and Dictionary providing definitions and synonyms, as well as English/ French and French/ English translations.
- BBC French: Learn French in your own time with interactive courses, videos and audio clips: essential facts, holiday phrases, games and worksheets.
- Le Petit Journal: An online newspaper for French folk and francophiles.
- Trampoline 88.5FM: Tune in to TRAMPOLINE 2RRR 88.FM - Tuesdays 9-10.30pm French community radio program ( music, art, culture and entertainment).
- French Choir: Improve your French pronunciation! no auditions French beginners. Join our no audition choir – The Spanish Club – 88 Liverpool St Sydney 6.30pm – 8.15pm.
- Sydney French Language Meet up: A cultural melting pot of native French Speakers, French language students, International French students and newly arrived French /Francophone permanent residents, local Francophiles of all backgrounds in Sydney.
- French Immersion Program: A Sydney based international French Language club.
- TV5 Jeunesse: Games
- Crickweb: Free online resources for children 8 -11 years.
- Tomlitoo: animal alphabet posters to print.
- Monuments Nationaux: Learn French while naming monuments around the world!
- TV5MONDE PLUS: Aimed at French-speaking children aged 3-12, this is a fun and educational Online TV station.
- About French: French information specially aimed at kids, with all kinds of fun activities like French songs, games, communities, pen pals, and much more.
Other French teaching websites/schools
- Learn French: A series of tutorials covering basic French vocabulary words, grammar rules, phrases, verbs and conjugations tables, numbers, pronunciation and songs, conversations and much more!
- Your man in France: French lessons and tutoring on the French Riviera.
Ready to start learning French?
If you’re ready to start your French lessons with VoulezVouloz, then call us on +61 (0) 448 271 392, or contact us.