At VoulezVouloz we offer French tutoring and support for your entire French studying journey. We will assign a tutor with specialist academic coaching skills and a particular understanding of your child’s course* and exam requirements.
- High School Students: Years 7 – 10, VCE Units 1 & 2, VCE Units 3 & 4, Year 12 HSC and International Baccalaureate (IB) support, distance learning.
- University Students: Academic level French and assignment support.
Level: Beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Duration: 1, 1.5 or 2 hours.
Location: We can come to your home, meet you in a local cafe* or even visit your school or college (with their permission). See our current locations list.
Price: We offer a range of affordable French lesson packages. View prices or call our friendly team on 0448 271 392.
* Please note: For children under 16 a parent or carer must be present at all times during the French lesson.
- We’ll help you choose a tutor who suits your particular French learning requirements and who you feel comfortable with.
- During the first lesson, your tutor will come prepared to assess your level of ability.
- Your tutor will then develop an individual lesson plan just for you.
- Generally tutors don’t use set text books to teach you French, but if you have one you’re already using we’re happy to help you.
- If you have an exam coming up, we can help you prepare.
- We focus on conversation and using ‘real French’ to boost your speaking confidence.
- We use a range of tools to ensure your French ‘sticks’ including quizzes, vocabulary lists, handouts, games and translation exercises.
- We’ll provide you with French DVDs, CDs, magazines, books and printouts to help maximise your French exposure.
- Your tutor will set French homework, based on what you have learned, to be reviewed the following week! (Don’t worry, nothing too testing!)
Sounds good! What next?