At VoulezVouloz, we believe it’s never to late to master a new skill, and learning French could be just the thing! We have helped many seniors get to grips with the French language either in preparation for a trip to France or simply as a hobby. It has also been scientifically proven that learning a language later in life prevents the onset of Alzheimer’s.
Suitable for: Seniors.
Level: Beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Duration: 1, 1.5 or 2 hours.
Location: Relax and let us come to you. We can visit you at your home, or if you’d prefer, a local cafe. See our current locations list.
Price: We offer a 10% seniors discount (on top of any existing discounts). View prices or call our friendly team on 0448 271 392.
- We’ll help you choose a tutor who suits your particular French learning requirements and who you feel comfortable with.
- During your first lesson your tutor will come prepared to assess your level of ability.
- Your tutor will then develop an individual lessons plan just for you.
- Generally tutors don’t use set textbooks to teach French, but if you have one you’re already using we’re happy to help you.
- We focus on conversation and using ‘real French’, to boost your speaking confidence.
- We use a range of tools to ensure your French ‘sticks’ including quizzes, vocabulary lists, handouts, games and translation exercises.
- We’ll provide you with French DVDs, CDs, magazines, books and print outs to help maximise your French exposure.
- Your tutor will set French homework, based on what you have learned, to be reviewed the following week! (Don’t worry, nothing too testing!)
Sounds good! What next?