Small group lessons provide a slightly more affordable French tutoring option, but offer much more individual attention than regularly large French classes. So why not find French a study buddy (or two) and learn together?
We have several families who have a French lesson together after dinner, groups of friends who use the lesson as way to learn and catch up and couples looking for something fun to do together.
Suitable for: Children, students, adults, seniors.
Level: Beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Duration: 1, 1.5 or 2 hours.
Location: Wherever you choose! See our current locations list.
Price: We offer a range of competitively priced French lesson packages. View prices
- We’ll help you choose a tutor who specialises in teaching more than one student.
- During your first lesson your tutor will come prepared to assess the ability level of each person in your group.
- Your tutor will then develop a fun, fast French learning plan especially for your group.
- In group French lessons we focus much more on conversation and using ‘real French’, to boost your speaking confidence.
- Generally tutors don’t use set textbooks to teach you French, but if you have one you’re already using we’re happy to help you.
- We use a range of tools to ensure your French ‘sticks’ including quizzes, vocabulary lists, handouts, games and translation exercises.
- We’ll provide you with French DVDs, CDs, magazines, books and print outs to help maximise your French exposure.
- Your tutor will set French homework, based on what you have learned, to be reviewed the following week! (Don’t worry, nothing too testing!)
Sounds good! What next?