Helping your kids to learn a language at a young age is one of the best things that you can do for them. But how do you keep them interested? Our qualified tutors have experience teaching children of all ages. With VoulezVouloz, it’s ‘good bye’ to dull French grammar books and ‘hello’ to pictures, sounds, games and interaction!
Suitable for: Children aged 3-14* (for older children see our Student French lessons)
Level: Beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Duration: 1 hour (we don’t recommend more than an hour, as children can become too fidgety!)
Location: Wherever you choose! See our current locations list.
Price: We offer a range of competitively priced French lessons for packages for kids. View prices
- We’ll help you choose a tutor who has experience teaching children and teenagers.
- At the first lesson, your tutor will come prepared to assess your child’s French ability.
- Your tutor will then develop a fun, interactive French learning activity plan
- At this age, it’s best to keep things straightforward, using quizzes, vocabulary lists, handouts, games and translation exercises to keep things interesting.
- Generally tutors don’t use set textbooks to teach you French but if your child has one that they’re using at school that’s fine too.
- We’ll provide you with age-appropriate French DVDs, CDs, magazines, books and printouts to help maximise your child’s French exposure.
- Your tutor will set French homework to be reviewed the following week – usually something you can do together as a family.
*Please note: A parent or carer must be present in the home at all times during the French lesson.
Sounds good! What next?