Our corporate French lessons can help you improve skills for a specific business purpose. We offer workplace and industry-specific (legal, medical etc) language courses on both an individual and group basis. The courses offer a great way to boost your understanding of French, and the group classes are an excellent team building opportunity.
Suitable for: Businesses.
Level: Beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Duration: 1, 1.5 or 2 hours.
Location: Wherever you choose! We can come to your office or place of work, check out our current locations list.
Price: Please contact us on +61 (0) 448 271 392 to discuss your requirements.
We offer two different business courses:
Beginner Business French
- Understand the basics.
- Learn practical vocabulary and communication skills.
- Accomplish basic tasks in French, suitable for anyone wishing to work in France or with French business partners.
Advanced Business French
- Improve the oral and written language that is used in business circles.
- Understand social, economic and cultural aspects of French.
- Learn how to communicate confidently in a French business environment.
- Generally tutors don’t use set textbooks to teach French but, if you have one you’re already using, we’re happy to help you.
- We focus on conversation and using ‘real French’, to boost your speaking confidence.
- We use a range of tools to ensure your French ‘sticks’, including quizzes, vocabulary lists, handouts, games and translation exercises.
- We’ll provide you with French DVDs, CDs, magazines, books and print outs to help maximise your French exposure.
- Your tutor will set French homework, based on what you have learned, to be reviewed the following week! (Don’t worry, nothing too testing!)
Sounds good! What next?