Fast, fun and easy, that’s the VoulezVouloz way!
VoulezVouloz offers French lessons across Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane to customers aged from 3 to 93 from beginner to intermediate and advanced.
We provide a range of French lesson types including group classes and private French lessons for children, high-school students, uni students, adults, corporations and seniors!
Learn French with VoulezVouloz!
What you need to know
When? Lessons are available between the hours of 8am – 9pm, seven days a week.
Where? We can arrange for one of our qualified French tutors to teach you at your home, office or even your local café! Wherever suits you. View locations.
How much? You can find out more about our French lesson fees by visiting Prices.
French lessons to match your ability
We have three levels of French lessons from absolute beginners through to advanced students.
- Beginners: Get to grips with the basics, develop your ‘French ear’ and gain confidence speaking simple French phrases.
- Intermediate: Develop your skills further and build confidence speaking and understanding French in everyday situations.
- Advanced: Improve your understanding of more complex sentence structures, slang and improve your aural and oral skills.
A variety of teaching methods
We’ll tailor our French lessons to meet your individual needs and we work hard to keep them interesting and easy. Our lessons involve:
- Conversation practice: depending on your ability, relaxed chatting with helpful pointers.
- Reading skills: exercises to increase your French reading comprehension.
- Translation: from songs, magazine articles, novels, recipes – whatever works for you.
- Written practice: guided written tasks to improve grammar and sentence construction.
- French idioms and slang: learn to speak French like a real Frenchie!
Ready to start learning French?
If you’re ready to start your French lessons with VoulezVouloz, then call us on +61 (0) 448 271 392, or contact us.