Only the very best will do
Want to work with the fastest growing French school in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and the Central Coast? We’re always looking for great new French tutors at VoulezVouloz.
What we offer our tutors
We want to ensure our French teachers enjoy working for VoulezVouloz, that’s why we guarantee:
- A friendly, team environment.
- Great rates of pay.
- Regular and reliable payments.
- Any number of lessons per week to suit your schedule.
- Support and guidance when you need it.
- Marketing materials to promote lessons in your area.
- Rewards and incentives to keep you motivated!
- Regular team events with other French tutors.
What we expect from our French tutors
We’ve worked hard to build an excellent reputation as Australia’s favourite French school. To maintain this, it’s essential that we provide only the very best French tutors to our clients, so please get in touch only if you meet the following requirements:
- Are a native French speaker with a good level of spoken and written English.
- Have at least two years proven French teaching experience.
- Have at least two references to vouch for your French teaching skills.
- Hold a visa that allows you to work in Australia.
- Plan to be in the Sydney/Melbourne/Central Coast are for at least nine months.
- Have a friendly personality, are a team player and take a professional approach to teaching.
Want to work with VoulezVouloz?
If you’d like an interview with VoulezVouloz then please email your CV and details to email@example.com. We apologise in advance, but due to the high volume of CVs we receive, we’ll only contact you for an interview your experience matches our requirements.