VoulezVouloz is pleased to announce that we’re now offering French lessons and French tutoring in Brisbane.
VoulezVouloz offers French lessons across Sydney, Melbourne, the Central Coast and now Brisbane to customers aged from 3 to 93, from beginner to intermediate and advanced.
We provide a range of French lesson types including group classes and private French lessons for children, high-school students, uni students, adults, corporations and seniors!
Learn French with VoulezVouloz!
We are currently offering the following types of French tutoring in Brisbane:
What you need to know
When? Lessons are available between 8am – 9pm, 7 days a week.
Where? Our tutors come to you, wherever you are in Brisbane. At your home, office or even your local café!
How much? View our Prices
French lessons for all levels
Our Brisbane French lessons cover:
- Beginners: Get to grips with the basics, develop your ‘French ear’ and gain confidence speaking simple French phrases.
- Intermediate: Develop your skills further and build confidence speaking and understanding French in everyday situations.
- Advanced: Improve your understanding of more complex sentence structures and slang and improve your aural and oral skills.
We’ll tailor our French lessons to meet your needs and work hard to keep them interesting and easy. Your lessons will include:
- Conversation practice: depending on your ability, relaxed chatting with helpful pointers.
- Reading skills: exercises to increase your French reading comprehension.
- Translation: from songs, magazine articles, novels, recipes – whatever works for you.
- Written practice: guided written tasks to improve grammar and sentence construction.
- French idioms and slang: learn to speak French like a real Frenchie!
Ready to start learning French in Brisbane?
If you’re ready to start your French lessons with VoulezVouloz, then call us on +61 (0) 448 271 392, or contact us.